In a message dated 5/10/02 8:05:56 PM W. Australia Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have always thought that education on birth would be very beneficial at senior high school and universities.

Here in Perth we have the Birthplace Support group which give school talks about childbirth.

I cannot tell you much more about the results of their work, as I have no direct experience, but I am sure that it is very effective.  I have volunteered to help out, and will tell you more when I have more information.

Debbie Slater
Perth, WA