Hi Tania,

I'm a Bachelor of Midwifery (BMid) student in
Melbourne @ Victoria University.

As far as I know, the only unis in Australia unis
which are offering BMid THIS YEAR are Flinders Uni &
Uni SA in Adelaide, & ACU & VU in Melbourne.  As I
understand it, more unis will be coming on board in
the coming years, but I don't really know a lot about
who's in line for what.

If you're interested in a specific uni (UTS), your
best bet would probably be to speak w/ them directly.
If you're interested in the course in general, I think
ACMI has been invovled in the development nationally,
so they may be a central place to find out at what
stage different unis are at.

I'm just new to all of this... if anybody else on the
list knows differently or has any other suggestions,
please correct me!

Good luck,

Jen

Hi there Ladies,