From: Debby M
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: 'educated' women

I consider myself an educated woman.  Two degrees and post graduate studies would certainly indicate such however it is only since the birth of my first child that I came to realise how difficult it is for a medical lay person to obtain information that truely allows them to make an informed choice.