Actually I think that the babies are born, pizzas are delivered is not about midwives vs doctors but rather about women’s power.

Babies are born by their mothers’ power vs babies are delivered by other peoples’ power.

There is some importance in the changing of language usage.

But I do agree about it not becoming a doctor vs midwife issue.

So.. lets think media … will the media pick up… Midwives and Women Labouring Together for a Better Birthing Future

I’m doubtful…

I sort of like  NMAP - Australian women's 'push for birth reform'

Because it gets the NMAP into the public mind and has that women’s focus and the media will pick up on the push for birth reform theme I think.

But what about a visual icon to go with that???

In peace and joy

Sally Westbury.