Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] NMAP
I agree about the power behind NMAP.

I have passed its reference and relevance on to a couple of hundred 3rd year general nursing students (doing a family health unit of study), a class of Grad. Dip. Mid. Students, and six Master of Mid. Students (the latter who, with me, attended the launch in NSW at Parliament House – a ‘living classroom). I have had wonderful, informed, well-argued, and (in many cases, thanks to NMAP, well-referenced) essays come in and presentations from the general nursing students about continuity of carer, choice in childbirth, etc . I am truly indebted to the people who put in the hard ‘yakka’ to get this document together and into the public sphere. From my students and myself, thank you.

Penny B.