From: "ec newnham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:20:34 +0930
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ozmidwifery] NMAP

Hi all, just wanted to say (as someone who wasn't involved) thanks to all you wonderful people who worked so hard on NMAP. Now what do I do to help make sure these recommendations are implemented. Am in SA so can't attend the rally in Sydney unfortunately. I suppose writing to pollies may do something. Can anyone enlighten me a little more?
Yours in admiration and solidarity,
Liz.