this is why I love waterbirth, my bits are out of view. There is no mistaking that feeling of having a babies head crowning, "Ring Of Fire" it is!!!!!

Megan.

 -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sally Westbury
Sent: Friday, 22 November 2002 6:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: [ozmidwifery] A follow thru journey.....when Sally met Harry....(Long)

But then you don’t need to be staring at her bits.. honestly women will tell you when the baby is about to come out. They don’t need us to look … wait until she tells you that the baby is stinging/burning/stretching then watch to help her guide the baby out!  Really makes for powerful birthing when it is the woman who is tell you what is happening down there.  I took me a leap of faith to stop staring at the woman’s private bits and trust she would tell me when she needed my help.. but fantastic.

In peace and joy

Sally Westbury