We have a maternity hospital run by a ‘’ MATRON’..  who signs herself… nurse manager… it’s like the dark ages!

Sally Westbury

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Denise Hynd
Sent: Friday, 29 November 2002 11:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Bumper stickers for ladies!

Dear Pinky
Right on gals

I like from my US friends.

I also have discomfort when people must use a title on a form or in person!

I feel Mrs Hynd was my mother in law

Why should woman and not the men have a title which indicates their matrimonial status any way??
M/s I will use if I must!!

Sister gives me the spinal creeps except from the elderly who can't help themselves and I can't waste my energy correcting though I ask them to address me as Denise.

Though I got Sister Denise in PNG.

 when I was with a family who had previously been in Texas I was "Miss Denise" I felt this was charming out of the mouths of the children?

Denise