From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sandy Cochrane
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 12:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Talipies

Dear Robyn
Thanks for the quick reply.  Kathy has taken Abbey to see the GP for the referal, but he did not know very much about the severity of, or treatment for the talipies.  It looks more then postional talipies to me.  The right foot has positional talipies which has improved slightly already, but the left is much more pronounced, and faces outwards rather then in, and lies almost flush with the leg at times. Is there a way to determine skeletal involvement without xray?
Thanks again.
Sandy