From about 6 to 8 months they do need to introduce some food even if it is just one spoon a day - it is important to start with something.

Rhonda.

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, 01 September 2003 11:25:19 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] solids for 11mth old

a mother who is fully b/f her baby on demand at 11 months is asking me why her daughter has to have food? I chatted about fe oral experiences teeth social and food experiences.
the mother would like a ref for introducing solids that are organic and wheat and diary free any good info or web sites etc jan