Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 3:52 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] 3rdStage Feedback

Dear Ozmid list,
I need to know or get some feedback about the prevelance of physiological third stage in Australia.
That is are women being offered the option of birthing their placentas with out an oxytocic injection in Australain hospitals
and is it standard practice to give women informed choice about this in homebirths (as I understand it)

Personal expereinces of situations and protocols would be appreciated

Thank you
Denise