From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jo Bourne
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:57 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Mastitis question

My episodes of mastitis got less frequent after the first 3 months but I
probably averaged at least one mastitis every 6 months for the entire time I
was feeding (2.5yrs). Though my later mastitis were generally breast injury
induced rather than infection and easily treated with homeopathics.

--
Jo Bourne
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd