To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] ctg stuff

Re: [ozmidwifery] ctg stuffMy point here was that this woman DID have this explained very carefully by a patient ob who did not want to induce her, and still she wanted it done. And we see so often those who come in time and time again trying very hard to get induced - some women will resort to all kinds of subterfuge, truly, and I have no idea why they are so keen to put themselves through the induction process, but they just want the pregnancy OVER. Sad
Sue

----- Original Message ----- From: Roberta Quinn