-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Katy O'Neill
Sent: Wednesday, 5 July 2006 4:03 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Blood pressure...

Dear Kelly,  While this women does have an increase in her BP of some
significants and protein ( the amount is not stated ), these things are
symptoms not diagnostic and so yes she should be monitored and if necessary
some meds to control her BP ( but not yet at only 130/80 ).  But you say her
bloods are OK.  The 24hr urine will be helpful, but if her bloods stay
unchanged with serial monitoring then I don't see the need to panic.  Katy.