Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] 'Lactation failure caused by lack of glandular development in the breast'

Mine barely changed at all, in fact they shrank LOL plus I have PCOS which is meant to make you "at risk" for the glandular stuff. I've bfed 2 1/2 yrs so far : )
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 4:11 PM

'what everyone thought on
the topic'.
that she is absolutely right & it's a very under-diagnosed condition.

Whenever a woman says: "oh my breasts didn't change at all with my pregnancy" the alarm bells should ring !

With kind regards
Brenda Manning
www.themidwife.com.au