From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] 'Lactation failure caused by lack of glandular
development in the breast'

Hi Jo, I'm pretty sure she got the photo's from a cosmetic surgery site!!
They
were examples only, to give us a kind of idea of something to be aware of. I
had never heard of this previously, and would also be interested to learn
more.
I could see what I can come up with, and post it on the list later, if you
would like. I'll see if she can point me in the right direction. We go back
class in a couple of weeks,
regards. Astra