I would be fascinated to see these pictures as it sounds a lot like what my
breasts looked like before breastfeeding for the first time - which started
EXTREMELY badly and took a very long time to get sorted out (8 weeks to turn a
corner and know it would eventually get better, 3 months to start really
settling down). Evidently I had enough glandular tissue for adequate supply but
our issues were in large part to do with the physiological shape/structure of
my breasts.

Jo Bourne
Virtual Artists Pty Ltd