Hi Jo and all,
There is a breast gallery here http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php, scroll down, the picture in the middle of the second row is I believe what is being explained.

Regards
Bernadine

I would be fascinated to see these pictures as it sounds a lot like what my breasts looked like before breastfeeding for the first time - which started EXTREMELY badly and took a very long time to get sorted out (8 weeks to turn a corner and know it would eventually get better, 3 months to start really settling down). Evidently I had enough glandular tissue for adequate supply but our issues were in large part to do with the physiological shape/structure of my breasts.