[Sorry to be slow in replying, but I have been away and am just catching up on e-mail.]

Here at Avaya, we have both a specific product that is based on P2P technology (a P2P telephone system for small organizations), and Avaya Labs (which was
once a part of Bell Labs) which does more theoretical P2P research.

I am in the P2P product development organization, and I know we are hiring, though most of our positions are not P2P specific. I don't know the hiring situation
at the labs.

Note that most of our interest is in P2P for telephony, which is a bit different than P2P for file sharing.

You can either send me your resume, or go to www.avaya.com and submit it directly.

- Philip Matthews
  Senior Architect
  Peer-to-Peer Business Unit