On December 6, 2004 03:44 pm, Christopher Hicks wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Pinda Ndaki wrote:
> > You may want to try Maypole from http://maypole.perl.org It's a very
> > interesting project.
>
> And even if you don't like maypole for some reason (like it makes your
> life too easy or something), Class::DBI which it is based on is very cool
> too.

I too am using Class::DBI, however I'm integrating it in with webapps, as well
as Mozilla+XUL interfaces, using SAWA and AxKit.

SAWA is an exciting event framework for web applications, that makes you slap
your head and think "Why didn't I do this before?"

AxKit is an XSLT application server that can be used for many things from
translating XML documents to HTML/DocBook, etc, or integrating various
dynamic-XML generating modules into a unified web-app.

I'm working on several projects right now using the above combination, and
find it works quite well.

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc