The self registration portal are per Connection Profile basis.

As long you have a different URI to reach it or source you should be able to
display different one.

The default URI are https://pf.domain.com/status <https://pf.domain.com/status>
and https://pf.domain.com/device-registration
<https://pf.domain.com/device-registration>

It’s a known issue that we do have problems displaying multiple ones. It needs
to be tested in your case.

Thanks,

Ludovic Zammit
Product Support Engineer Principal