Hm. I was able to get some of what I want by adding a second NIC, and
creating a new connection profile with a filter for the FQDN for that NIC's
IP address, and then pointed that profile at the different
self-registration portal. When I do that, I can connect to the two
different URLs and be presented with different options for picking a device
role. Which is great! Except for some reason both of the self-reg portals
are using the same authentication source, regardless of what I set the
second profile to. I can set the new connection profile to use "file" as
the auth source, and point it at the new portal config, and it will still
validate me with the AD source but will display the correct role list for
that page. So, I'm closer, but not there yet. Is this one of the known
issues you were referring to?