On Tue, 9 May 2000, Richard Burmeister wrote:

> From: "Michael S. Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Also, Win2000 is not the min configuration.  You can develop on Win95 or
> > Win98 (just can't use the emulator).  And you can also use the whole
> > thing on NT4.0.
>
> I'm just wondering what you mean by "just can't use the emulator".  Is there
> something I don't know about?  I've been developing Palm apps for 6 months
> now on Win98 and I've been using the emulator without problems (except, of
> course, the BDWM problem with CodeWarrior a couple versions ago).

The subject was WindowsCE development.  Yes I know this is a palm
develoment forum.  But the context of the original message was that,
in my opinion, Microsoft, by giving away their development environment,
was engaging (again), in a practice aimed at putting Palm out of
business.  See, they have never given away their development systems
before.

Anyway, the emulator issue was in referrence to the WinCE emulator.