>Market share is gained by providing what users want.
When my customers ask to pay $500 for a hand held that performs the same
functionality that they currently get for $150 or when a customer requires
that they play MP3 files while taking temperatures, then I'll start to worry
about MS's influence.  But for right now, I don't desire to tackle Win2000
(min suggested platform for the PocketPC development kit) even if its free.