From: "Danny Epstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Have you looked at the PreferencesDB to see if there is indeed an app pref
> with your creator ID and resource number 1?

Ok.. this looks like we're getting somewhere. This POSE session (its
actually a saved session that I *thought* was a fresh session.. when I tried
it with another saved session, the same problem occurred) does have
something for my creator id in the saved preferences database (no
application in the session, it probably failed on a load from the debugger
which killed the application on the device, but not the saved prefs).

However, this data is still resource number 0 (which is the parameter I'm
passing in to my Get call).. so why is it that the return value from Get is
1 when I ask for 0.. could the size parameter have something to do with it?
I did check to make sure the size I pass it is the same as the size of the
structure, and that was correct as well.