At 8:18 PM -0800 12/20/01, Joe Programmer wrote:
>However, it would be better to heed Keith's advice and
>not use unsupported functions which could disappear
>with any new ROM release.

BTW, I'm currently double-checking on this one.  EncDES (and two
other functions I just noticed) are not documented, but neither are
they on Poser 3.3's or 3.4's lists of functions to warn about if
called by 3rd party applications.  That seems to be a contradiction
that I'm looking into.  It's likely that those functions will get
added to Poser's list to warn about, but for the time being and
immediate future, developers will not get warned about using them.

-- Keith Rollin
-- Palm OS Emulator engineer