--- Paul Gibson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would try to step through to find which line precisely results
> in the error.

--- Ben Combee (http://www.escribe.com/computing/pcpqa/m58188.html)
wrote:

Actually, the usual problem here is one of

1) using an invalid function pointer

2) wrote too much data to a local array so that you overwrote your
return addess.

You won't get a line number, since when the crash happens, you are
outside your program code.