Hi all.

Well, just now I finally found out where things were going south with that
'changed emulated program counter' error I was getting with Poser.  And, now
that I've found it, I realised if I'd told you guys a bit more about what
was going wrong, you'd probably have been able to help me on my way much
farther.  The info I didn't give was that things were working seemingly
without error both on a non-debug ROM with Poser and also on actual devices.
The only time I was getting this particular error was with a *debug* ROM on
Poser.  It turns out that in one of the functions we use in that particular
.c file uses SysStringByIndex, which in turn uses StrNCat.  And on a debug
ROM if the source string is shorter than the target string StrNCat "fills
the remaining bytes with the value 0xFE".  And the original error message I
got under POSE mentioned that the emulated program counter got changed to
0xFEFE0000.  Changing the default contents of a button caption to make it
just as long as the maximum length we expect those particular string
resources to be solved it.

Sincerely,
Martin