> I'm not sure but isn't it possible to malloc more than 64KB in
> storage memory using the feature memory functions?
> I'm currently developping a media player for palms (MP1,2,3/WMA
> audio and later hopefully MPEG1-2-4 video and a JPEG-2000 image
> viewer (j2000.org)) and I need to malloc more than 150KB to store
> compiled ARM code. I was planning to do this using feature memory,
> hoping that it's possible to jumpinto some executable code contained
> in it.

feature memory is on the storage heap - same issues with memory
semaphores. with the native arm code, it'll be fine. your not actually
going about modifying the data you allocate :) so, you can use DmWrite
to generate it once, once it is generated - you dont need write access
do you?

---
Aaron Ardiri                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                              +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                         http://www.mobilewizardry.com/