Jason Oakley a écrit :

> It's interesting to see that Palm programmers prefer to protect their
> precious code and functions and generally not share anything with anyone so
> that every new Palm Programmer has to reinvent the wheel.

This sounds like an unsubstantiated argument. It's not because you did not receive
anything so far to fill your Web site that
people are protecting their code. I often posted questions here and received
interesting code snippets. These snippets were
probably more helpful than general functions on a Web site because they were edited to
provide me with the very information I
needed, with unnecessary details stripped.

Publishing code requires formatting and documentation to be helpful. And the code must
be useful outside of its original
context, which may require some generalization All this takes time. Time that can be
better spent answering specific questions.

--
Luc Le Blanc