So the answer seems to be "Don't ask us for our code. If you want examples from us, either take it from our websites or from this forum (if you can find it) cos we aren't going to email you any".

Fair enough.
One would think it simpler to merely ask if someone would be kind to offer a function or two. I guess that's not the way it's done.

> This sounds like an unsubstantiated argument
Definitely.  While you may not get the code you desire posted to this forum.
Usually a quick Google search will come up with just about any Palm code
example one could want.
There are several Palm developers that regularly make code available on
their websites.  I think a case could be made that one would have a hard
time prying specific code from this forum but not from the Palm web
community in general.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.bangrocks.com/ - http://www.auspug.org/ - http://geocaching.bangrocks.com
http://zigzag.bangrocks.com/ - PalmOS Software and "Palm Games Programming" forum