Hey Olumide,

Well, you may be getting out of my shallow understanding of texturing
polygons... Is it only the vertices at the interfaces between those surfaces
that have multiple texture coordinates? Am I understanding correctly from the
image that you have a single texture that gets mapped to the entire structure
as shown on black-background right-hand side of the image?

When you export your model, is it possible to export each of those six pieces
which I see disconnected on the right as a separate entity? If you can, then
you can represent the entire geometry as a "multi-block" data set, which is
kind of like a bunch of grouped pieces, each of them in this case being a
polydata mesh. Then, each of these six pieces can have it's own set of texture
coordinates and it doesn't matter if they spatially overlap at the interfaces.
Then, when you apply the texture to the multi-block data, it will get mapped
correctly onto each of the parts.

(You can see what I mean by creating a Sphere Source and applying Texture Map
to Sphere. Then create a Plane source and Texture Map to Plane. Then, highlight
both texture map filters in the pipeline browser and do Group Datasets. Now
when you apply a texture to that grouped "multi-block" data set it all gets
distributed correctly even if they overlap strangely.)

As I said, though, you may be getting out of my depth with the topic. :)
-Eric