Aman,

Thanks.  Now if we can convince Dave's stepmother that we may have a
chance of retrieving this data.  Oh, if we could only have known that
she had put the wrong disk in the jewel case.  <sigh>

Now, please tell me about recovery software.  This will be a whole new
experience, other than the burning of course.
Pam