Hi.  I've found David T's MP3/Tag/Studio message.  I hope he does not
mind me posting it to the list.  It's very helpful and it works
regardless of which screen reader you use.

Message is below.

A list of shortcut keys for MP3/Tag Studio.
This document was Written by David Truong on Tuesday, 22 July 2003.

MP3/Tag Studio is a program which allows the user to manipulate MP3 files.
You can find out more information about this program at:
http://www.magnusbrading.com/mp3ts/

I submit this information below in the hope that these list of  shortcut
keys will be useful to anyone who is using this fantastic program.

Switch active tool set to Name and Tag Tools, Alt+n
Whilst in this tools set the following shortcut keys apply:
                Auto tag (from filenames), Alt+s
                  Auto rename (from tags): Alt+r
                   Tag/rename from list:  Alt+i
                   Browse/Edit tags & flags:  Alt+e
       Mass set tags/flags, Alt+m
       Mass clean up tags, Alt+p
       Direct rename files, Alt+d
       Direct tag manipulation, Alt+o

Switch active tool set to File Tools, Alt+l
Whilst in this tools set the following shortcut keys apply:
                    Repair MP3, Alt+r
                                        Trim MP3, Alt+t
                    Search MP3, Alt+s
                    Create custom lists, Alt+c

                    General Shortcut Keys:
Go ahead and execute Task, Control+enter
Browse for Directories, Alt+b
Focus on working directory edit field, Alt+w
Activate file menu, Alt+f
Activate                     help menu, Alt+h
Activate system menu, Alt+space.

End of list.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- --
Raul A. Gallegos - http://www.asmodean.net
All outgoing E-Mail is PGP-signed so that you know it really came from
me and not a virus.  Public key at: http://asmodean.net/raul-pgp.asc