Yes, of course, this probably has been answered many times and I apologize,
but I'm short of time.

I'm heading out of the country and would like to take my music with me as a
gift for friends, so I'm asking for the most JAWS friendly CD making
program.

I use winamp and have approximately 19,000 MP3s.

I wish to simply record various existing folders of Particular music to CDs
that can then be played by a usual CD player.

Thanks for your forbearance in this regard.