Don,
  If you're using Nero 6, the option you want to select for burning a data disk is
CD-ROM Iso. Sorry, forgot to mention that little bit in my previous post.

On 6/27/2004 at 1:12 PM djc wrote:

>Unfortunately this here latest Nero doesn't seem to have any option that
>says data so I'm not sure what to do here.

>On 6/27/2004 at 12:55 PM Marty Rimpau wrote:
>
>>Hi, Don, not exactly sure what you're referring to, but to burn mp3's
>>on to cd, you would choose data cd, but what do I know, I don't even
>>have a cd burner.
>>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:36:23 -0700, djc wrote:
>>
>>>I'm just learning how to use Nero and my question is I want to burn
>>folders
>>>of mp3's on to cd but I'm not sure which mode I should choose. I'm
>running
>>>the latest Nero here. Thanks for any help.
>>>

>>>     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com
>>>
>>>          email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>>     I C Q Number Is: 4781694
>>>
>>>     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.
>>>
>>>     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.

>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>Marty

>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>     My Live Journal http://djc1.livejournal.com
>
>            email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     I C Q Number Is: 4781694
>
>     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.
>
>     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net