thanks for pointing that out, I clicked on the old time radio and got a promo.

-- "Tim Grady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
They don't let you stream anything but the music channels.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary G. Schindler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: XM Radio

> I am in the process of trying the 3 day trial. I like what I have heard,
especially the classic rock stations. I can't find the old time radio
channel to check it out. Susan, I don't think you would have any problems
what so ever in New York City. they probably have it blanketed with a
repeater for the troublesome areas. I think I have to give the edge to Xm so
far.

> -- "Susan Wojtecki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Mimi and all,
> i hadn't really looked into this until now but all this discussion
prompted
> me to check their respective websites, very exciting.  in terms of what
I've