In the volume control for most sound cards you can get to which driver to mark as the default. Not sure how this differs from sound card to sound card but I am pretty sure you can set the native soundcard drivers as the default and the replay radio drivers will not start with windows. I used the replay-radio enhanced sound card driver so I can avoid recording system sounds and my speech. I set the computer's sound controls to default to the driver that came with the soundcard on the computer. Again, I think I reached this and made my selections using the volume control, under properties.
RD