Larry, now that I think about it, there is a setting that starts replay-radio when windows starts and I believe minimizes it to the systray. This can be changed in the settings section which is found in the main menu near the end of choices. When the program starts, shift tab about three or four times and you should get to settings. Hit the spacebar, when you do. I believe the choice of starting replay-radio when windows starts is in the "general" tab of that menu I think. I never thought of this as I keep boxes like this unchecked as a rule and did it so long ago I'd forgotten about the option.
Ron Denis