From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: Replay Radio Driver Question

Larry, now that I think about it, there is a setting that starts
replay-radio when windows starts and I believe minimizes it to the systray.
This can be changed in the settings section which is found in the main menu
near the end of choices.  When the program starts, shift tab about three or
four times and you should get to settings.  Hit the spacebar, when you do.
I believe the choice of starting replay-radio when windows starts is in the
"general" tab of that menu I think.  I never thought of this as I keep boxes
like this unchecked as a rule and did it so long ago I'd forgotten about the
option.
Ron Denis