If anyone uses either or both of these products mentioned in subject line, I am
wondering if these need to be used somehow together and how this is done.  The
reason I ask is, when wanting to download and try Any DVD it said it works best
with Clone DVD.  So how do you use these 2 programs together to maximize their
benefit, or do you really need to?  In other words can I just use one or the
other and still have the same results of being able to play DVD's more easily?
Thanks for any help.