What program does this on the Mac?
Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tim Grady
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:59 AM
  Subject: Re: question about any DVD and clone DVD

  It's not easy.  You can put out chapters, titles and specific audio
  tracks and subtitles.  In otherwords you can customize your copy of a
  commercial dvd to the point that it will fit on a 4.77 DVD without
  any compression.  I did, however, have to get initial sighted help to
  figure out how to make the selections, and I did notice that the
  vidio is different from machine to machine.  I would offer to give
  you some pointers on how to use the software except now I find myself
  using my mac instead of my windows machine.