I haven't used Any DVD but it may be more for copying copy protected DVD's
which CloneDVD won't
copy.
Backing up your copy protected DVD's can be trickier but it can be done.  For
that DVD decrypter and Rip
It for Me and DVDShrink may be needed.
Bill
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 07:34:44 -0400, Joanne wrote:

>If anyone uses either or both of these products mentioned in subject line, I
>am wondering if these need to
be used somehow together and how this is done.  The reason I ask is, when
wanting to download and try
Any DVD it said it works best with Clone DVD.  So how do you use these 2
programs together to
maximize their benefit, or do you really need to?  In other words can I just
use one or the other and still have
the same results of being able to play DVD's more easily?  Thanks for any help.