Hi

I also think that  pointing people to  the other lists for this
purpose is the way to go here. It seems to me that that's why those
lists exist so why not?  Yes it can be argued that podcasts are audio
related, but if there are lists for the purpose of advertising them,
why not just post that stuff there?  The adds wouldn't really bother
me, but I know it does a lot of other folks so that seems like a good
compromise.