You can order both CakeTalking and SONAR at Dancing Dots.
   CakeTalking costs $289 and works fine with JAWS 10.  SONAR has 2
   editions
which they sell for the minimum advertised price. The Producer Edition is
   $499 and the Studio Edition is $299.  They are both excellent but the
   Producer Edition comes with a few more soft synthe instruments including
the Session Drummer 3, more audio effects and more options to customize some
   of     the effects also contained in the Studio Edition.

   For $99 you  can order the Fast Track USB or, for $199, the Fast Track
Pro. Both of these units are high-end audio interfaces/soundcards that connect using USB. It's important to have a separate soundcard to dedicate to
   recording and playing back the audio that comes with SONAR.

Lastly, you should make certain that your PC at least meets the minimum System Requirements for SONAR. See http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/CakeTalkingForSONAR.htm for System Requirements for CakeTalking and a link to the System Requirements for SONAR.

   To order online, see the link that says: "Order CakeTalking and Related
   Accessories Now" which you will find on that same page.  For the Fast
   Track:
   http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/soundcards.htm

   Or just call us at 610-783-6692 and press Option 1 for Sales.

   Regards,
   Bill

   Bill McCann
   www.DancingDots.com