that sounds cool.
figured we could chat about it more, you on aim or skype?

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of dan thompson
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:20 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: adobe audition

Caketalking makes it possible to use jaws better with sornar.  You can hear
the tracks click as you pass them, sounds when arming/unarming a track and
much more.  There is a program called jsornar I think is free but I haven't
used it much to speak very much about the features.
Dancing dots usually sell caketalk with sornar because sonar doesn't have
any speech with it.  Window-eyes does work with sornar.  However you don't
get all the sounds confirming when a given action has taken place.  It just
depends how much feedback you wish and if caketalk can fit in your budget.
I had to save up for around a year and ahalf to get my first sornar and
didn't get any of the upgrades between sornar four and eight because I
couldn't come up with the money until version eight came out.
Maybe someone else on the list can speak on jsonar.
Sorry for the lack on info on jsonar from me.