What do you mean mine didn't work? I thought I spelt it right. But, just
incase, it's hamitcam...@gmail.com. Again that's hamitcam...@gmail.com. I
may have hit something wrong. Sorry if I did, my bad.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of vrvaug...@mailzone.com
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 12:23 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: TV on computer list, unsuccessful

Hi Folks, I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to get more than 2 out of 7,
email addresses of the people who said they wanted to be in on a
conversation regarding television on their computer.

Brett Boyer's and Gary Kings email addresses worked, but the following did
not:
Steven Hics, David Tanner, Brent Harding, Hamit Campos and Gary Wood.

I'd be glad to pass on the information I have to who ever would be willing
to take this conversation project on.  I think we could all bennefit from
each others knowledge and experiences.

Sincerely, Vicky Vaughan
vrvaug...@mailzone.com