From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Dean Masters
Sent: 27 March 2012 01:27 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Trouble with youtubetomp3.com

I just used it a couple of days ago and it didn't ask for anything like a
password, etc.

I found the edit field and pasted the URL from YouTube in it I then checked
the radio button for high quality.
then tabbed and entered on convert.

I then just waited for the download button to appear.

There is some way you can have an account and it will e-mail the download
link but I don't remember if they asked for that after you hit the convert
button or not.

did you wait for a while then look for a download button?

I tried to get something from this site but YouTube would not let them have
the video to get the music from. so sometimes these sites are not allowed to
get the audio from the video. so you just have to wait and see if it gives
you a download button or not.

Dean