Agree completely!

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Steve Jacobson
Sent: 27 March 2012 10:36 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: Trouble with youtubetomp3.com

I could be missing the point here, but I don't think anyone is saying that a
320KBPS MP3 won't sound better if it is an original file.  Some may not hear
much of a difference, though, but others might.
What some people seem to think, though, is that if they have a 64KBPS MP3
and they convert it up to a 320KBPS MP3 that it will sound better and it
won't.  One can't really get back what was already lost.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:25:42 +0200, André van Deventer wrote:

>Prateek

>There is most certainly a difference between the sound quality of files
>encoded in 128 or 320 bitrates especially with files using large
>orchestras or acoustic instruments.  I usually prefer to work with
>lossless formats but if I have to use mp3 encoding I still prefer it to be
as high as possible.

of water..

>Prateek

charge. .