I don't know that Izotope was accessible as a Winamp plugin, but wanted to put it in the so called virtual air chain when I did some shows with Station Playlist. The only real issue got to be that some of these Winamp plugins are buggy and can cause you dead air in an application like that, but that Izotope was to give some warmth or whatever you call it to the sound.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Breda" <dbr...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: Noise reduction software recommendations please:

Hi Dane. I agree with you about Sony and accessibility. Besides that they haven't updated the separate noise reduction module in 10 years to my knowlege and although it is great there is always room for improvement.

I sure do wish Izotope rx2 software was accessible because its the best for noise reduction of any type hands down.

I have started to play with their VST plugins which are certainly more useable from an accessibility standpoint then the standalone software but even then none of the edit boxes are labeled or anything so I guess if you have all day to play around you might be able to figure out what they do but I just don't have that kind of time I shouldn't have to waste in the first place.

Oh well.

Thanks.

Don